It’s called AgriCoolTour and it’s our oil tourism project: a new way of having experiences.
A trip out of town, a weekend immersed in nature, or a rural tourism destination: we have decided to welcome to our farm anyone who wants to get to know our reality made up of history, culture and territory up close.
There are many possibilities available, all linked by a common thread made of extra virgin olive oil.
– Guided tasting of our extra virgin olive oil in our tasting room;
– Walk among the olive trees, immersed in the uncontaminated nature of centuries-old trees;
– Visit to the Ducal Castle of Torremaggiore and the adjoining Borgo Antico;
– The story of Raimondo de Sangro: between alchemy and Peranzana;
– Visit to the ruins of Castelfiorentino: castle that welcomed the dying emperor Frederick II of Swabia;
– Visit to the Archaeological Museum of Castelfiorentino: from the Daunia civilization to Federico II.
– Cycling routes in the footsteps of the “Stupor Mundi”: Torremaggiore-Lucera-Castelfiorentino;
You will be able to enjoy hospitality in affiliated facilities and taste typical products in associated restaurants.
The project is open to everyone: individuals or groups, in Italian or English.